- Enhanced Well Redevelopment for the removal of iron, manganese and biofilm when normal acid/physical treatments fail
- Increases specific capacity, well yield and water quality
- Lowers the high cost of iron and manganese removal from the distribution system.
- Used during a full well rehabilitation in conjunction with mechanical surging and/or other physical methods
Pantonite In-situ well treatment options:
- Maintenance Treatment – Pantonite can be injected into a well without removing the pump.
- Cost effective option to a full rehabilitation and far less expensive than other in-situ methods
- Minimizes downtime (2 – 3 day treatment process)
- Prolongs the need for a full well rehabilitation.